I have three people in my team Naomi , Dajon and my self and we decided that our game should be about being under the influence kinda . well we got this idea because awhile ago we had to write a blog about whats the organization that we wanted to work with me and Naomi chose moms agianst drunk driving and its and organization were moms help prevent and dajon chose parent hood so we just wanted to combine both of those organizations together . and we came up with being under the influence .
That's great that you guys are working together and I can't wait to see what your game looks like. I can see why you combined Dajon's idea because both your organizations relate to motherhood and things that you shouldn't do while pregnant or after having a baby.
ReplyDeleteThat's a really good idea and sounds like it will be a very helpful game for people to play.
ReplyDeleteOhh thats cool we kinda did the same thing hope evrithing works out
ReplyDelete