Monday, September 17, 2012
This school year (:
well so far the school year has been great ! I love our new school especially the gym , its big and has fresh air so we don't have to go outside anymore ! thank goodness its soo HOT /: . the only thing that i really don't like at our school is that they are very very disorganized !!! Its so annoying because we had to change our schedules like 3 times already and its just very frustrating !!Also all the other teachers like quit so we had to get all new staff i was mad because i alrady got used to them ad now i have to start all over .. but whatever i still have Mrs .valdez ;D .. I think that the most exciting thing was i Finley got to see my best friend i didn't see her all summer so it was very nice . I think this school year will be good but defiantly not as good as last year !!! (:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment